Get your period back
At The Hormone Dietitian, we know that you want to be as in control of your hormones as you are in all the other aspects of your life. In order to do that, you need to identify the root causes of your PCOS symptoms.
The problem is there IS no one right diet or supplement regimen for all women with PCOS, and you don’t have the time to sort through all of the conflicting information yourself, which leaves you feeling overwhelmed and confused.
We believe you shouldn’t have to follow restrictive diets or take medications to improve your PCOS symptoms and regain regular periods.
We understand that conventional medicine doesn’t always help, which is why we’ve helped hundreds of women balance their hormones with a more natural approach.
*We are only available to work with women located in the U.S. Melissa currently has a wait list for 1-on-1 clients.
“I worked with The Hormone Dietitian for four months and I am so grateful to have found a dietitian that is qualified and knows about women’s health. She is flexible in her recommendations, encouraging in her approach, and understands what it’s like to be a busy woman trying to eat healthier.” – Sabrina
You can stop following a restrictive diet and instead eat in a way that helps your symptoms.
- you don’t have time to cook every meal from scratch
- you eat out often or travel for work
- you hate counting calories or macros
- you’ve tried it all before
So, if you’re struggling with symptoms like…
- low energy (hello, 3 PM slump!)
- irregular periods
- too much hair where you don’t want it and not enough where you do
- acne or dark spots
ALL of the offers on this page are for U.S. only with certain limitations based on the state you live in.
The PCOS Root Cause Roadmap™
Our signature program offered 2-3x/year
- 6-week self study course to help identify and address YOUR PCOS root causes
- Upgrades available for VIP group coaching and Platinum 1-on-1 + hormone testing
- Lifetime access to materials & community
PCOS Answers Program
Recommended for those who need lab tests & customization but less support & accountability.
- Two 1:1 appointments
- Messaging between sessions
- PCOS root cause lab testing
- 20% supplement discount